CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hard Day of Work

Today was a really hard day.I was so lazy that I slept until 10:00 a.m.Then I woke up with a long yawn.Then I took bath.Today I learnt how to cook Maggie Mee. It was hard.Oh yeah, did I mention that my dog,Fluffy,some of you people might already know because you are my brother's friends.My mum let Fluffy out to poop and pee.My dog takes quite long to do that.So, my mum went in to boil some water.To her surprise,she saw the newspaper being eaten by the dog.Okay,now let's get back to the Working Day.After that,I went out to the garden to sweep the leaves.There were probably more than a million.After that,I had to wash the dishes and put back them back to their original places.The last I did was take the laundry.It was a really hard day.Thank god i did all these with my brothers. Now i know how hard my maid works. Mum sure taught us a lesson that we should always appreciate the maid.

0 comments: