CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Island Hopping in Phuket


Guess what guys?When we went to Phuket we went on a tour to Phi Phi Island. Our guide was a fun guy named Kit. He brought us to many places.There was a place called Monkey Island.There were really monkeys there.There were a lot.The guide got ready some bananas and watermelons.You can't stay near because they bite.And did I mention that they hate kids.When I went for my holidays at Bali there was a rock staircase and there were monkeys at the top.I was scared pf monkeys because I was only four years then.When I was walking down the rock stairs and a monkey started chasing.I was so scared I ran so fast that I fell and hit myself on the head. Everyone called it the Uluwatu head.Anyway,lets get back to the Phuket trip.So,the guide took a bottle of Pepsi for the monkey.Here is the pic of it.

0 comments: