CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cool Activities in Phuket



Hi guys,im sorry I haven't been blogging.I went for my holidays at Phuket.These are the stuff that I did.

1.I went to Phi Phi Island .There was so much to do.There was snorkeling,swimming,the beach and the most amazing thing was the snorkeling because if you just put your head down you can see a lot of fish.
2.I went to Simon Cabaret.Simon Cabaret is gay show.It was so scary to see gays dancing.They dressed exactly like girls and looked 100% like girls.
3.Went to shopping complex,Very good shopping.The names were Jungceylon,Big C, Central Festival and Ocean Plaza.
4.Our hotel was so beautiful,every morning there will be a wide spread of buffet breakfast. There were sooo... many types of food.There was chicken sausages,cumberland sausages(u know, the expensive types) ,caesar salad,fried rice,fried noodles,yogurt,fruits. I even had a chance to have room service on one of the days my parents decided to go for massage. So of course, I ordered myself a nice dinner in bed!! haha
5. I also got to know a lot of people from all over the world. Pix on this later. Tired now.

For people who have not gone to Phuket before, I recommend you should go there.Okay guys, thats all for now.Bye!!!!

0 comments: