CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Awezome prezzies - best ever!!!




















Do u know I have never had a real birthday party with friends over and everything. I mean, I do celebrate my birthday but never in a big way like this. So I really enjoyed and had a whole load of fun during my birthday futsal party. Thanks to all my family and friends who made it possible...and for the prezzies too. Also to my two uncles who acted as referees. There were soooo many prezzies, I don' know where to begin opening them. Most awesome was of course the Sony Ericsson Walkman handphone from my parents.... My dream phone and really unexpected tho I had secretly hoped they would surprise me. Still pinching myself till today to see if I am dreaming. lol. Oh I also liked my new hamster. I named him Hammy. And I also liked getting the Man of the Match trophy which was the highlight of the futsal match. Thanks, Mummy for making it all happen the way I imagined it!!!!


OK. That's all for today.

0 comments: